Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chilly Pan Mee @ Kota Damansara


Jenn and I used to come to this area a lot last time. But we stopped for a while... and today, we came here again in search for dinner. Upon exploring this area, we noticed this particular restaurant which was quite packed with customers. We parked our car and walked in...

The menu was rather simple with not many options available, which is good as I don't have to crack my head browsing through the menu and decide on what to eat.

Jenn placed her order for dried pan mee - without even trying the chilly, she poured a big spoon of dried chilly flake into her mee... and it was very spicy.

Pan Mee Soup - the traditional version for me... they gave generous amount of minced meat, anchovies, potato leaves and mushrooms. However, it tasted rather plain and not as good compared to Lim Kee.

Leo's verdict - another restaurant in this booming area, which will be packed with commercial activities in the near future. But then, it's not as good as what I'd tried in face-to-face or lim kee pan mee.

2 comments:

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Not so good, eh? I haven't tried this one, though. I suppose I'll try it one day when I'm not in the mood to drive out to town when I get my pan mee cravings. hehe.

thule a.k.a leo said...

maybe u can go to Uptown to try Face-to-face instead...