Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Prince Cafe @ SS2, Petaling Jaya


Yup.. another Hong Kong style cafe joint that has infiltrated Malaysia. We had to wait for about 10 minutes due to the lunch crowd in this area.

The interior is white and green... and I like the blackboard in which they use to write all the available dishes... convenient to add and delete their menu from time to time...

We wasted no time to place our order once we were seated. They offer a variety of lunch set for office workers. I wanted to try the pork chop with butter sauce & rice, but it was unavailable so I opted for garlic sauce instead. Overall the dish was Ok... but I noticed that the pork chop was very thin (less than 1cm) compared to the last time when I ate here... the garlic sauce was great nevertheless.

Jenn tried their fried rice with five spices pork dices. As we can substitute the complimentary soup with drinks, I ordered my favourite iced yin yang. They used a square plate for the fried rice (but ever notice the rice portion is quite small too?).

My favourite iced Yin Yong HK style :)

Leo's verdict - other than Kim Gary, this cafe's food & drinks were quite good. As the nearest Kim Gary is in Mid Valley, normally i would come to Prince instead whenever I want to eat HK style food.

No comments: